By Norma Erickson
- Is Merck trying to muddy the VAERS water even more by stacking the death count?
- If so, why did they not include all 72 reports referred to in the 35 that were submitted to VAERS?
- Why are the reports submitted by a sales rep instead of the nurse who was referred to in all of the reports?
- Why does each report have a different submission date?
- The reports refer to a physician reporting at a vaccine conference “72 deaths after Gardasil administration via embolism/thrombosis events,” could this possibly be a legitimate report?
- Perhaps the FDA/CDC included all of these reports in a single month hoping someone like us would simply report the numbers and thereby be open to being discredited/ridiculed?
- Will the other 37 reports show up next month – or at a later date?